Main menuSub menuContents


Frequently Asked Question

[Questions]Where do I have to contact to get tourism information in Korea?

You can call KOREA TRAVEL PHONE 1330. The Daegu Tourist Information Center(DTIC) welcomes you the tourists from all over the world. The most important telephone number you have to memorize is "Thirteen-thirty (1330)". English, Japanese or Chinese-speaking tour advisors will provide information on attractions, accommodations, transportation, festivals - whatever you need. The phone usually answers from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm every day throughout the year. With a cellular phone you have to dial the area code "053" before 1330.
From abroad, you can dial 82-53-1330.