- Support facility site: 125,889㎡; public facility site: 296,191㎡; green facility site: 318,233㎡.
- Water supply: 10,486 tons/day; waste disposal: 39 tons/day.
- Power supply: 42,091KVA.
Why Seongseo 5th Industrial Complex?
- Top industrial complex located in downtown Daegu.
· Complete infrastructure located in the influential subway zone of Daegu Subway Line 2, which is 10km from the City Hall. Area includes electricity, water supply, logistics, public facilities, etc.
· Pleasant and beautiful landscape surrounded by green fields and a river (Geumhogang River and Gungsan Mountain).
· Convenient access to human resources due to a large-sized apartment area in Seongseo and long-run housing zones, etc
· Outstanding settlement conditions with abundant cultural facilities, including the Daegu Cultural Center for Students, the Dalgubeol Welfare Center, the Dalseogu Cheomdan Cultural Center, etc.
· Large-sized industrial complexes and educational and research facilities in the surrounding area.
· Easy to establish a business network through a cluster of related industries, including Daegu’s largest complex, the Seongseo Industrial Complex (10,065,723㎡), being close by (3km), the Daegu New Technology Industry Support Center, the Mechatronics Parts Industrialization Center, and the Daegu Mechatronics & Materials Institute.
· High-quality human resources turned out from many research facilities, including 22,000 students from Keimyung University and its affiliated research institutes for information and communications, industrial technology and nanomaterial processing.
- Convenient transportation.
· Within 10 minutes from the expressways (Gyeongbu, Jungang, Guma and 88) for logistical ease.
· Advantageous for business activities because of being 15km from Daegu International Airport, East Daegu Station (KTX) and EXCO.
- 30 minutes from the Gumi Inustrial Complex and one hour from Pohang, Ulsan and Busan New Ports.